Healthy Recipe: Easy, Delicious Steak Rub
Moe is back with another great, healthy recipe. Sure, you can buy processed steak rubs at the supermarket, but nothing beats a delicious, homemade steak rub. In the video below, Moe demonstrates the Texas Beef Council’s signature steak rub, with some surprising ingredients.
Healthy Recipe: Signature Steak Rub
Makes about 3/4 Cup of rub
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic, dried
- 2 tsp. medium ground black pepper
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon Kosher salt
- Mix ingredients in a bowl. Use for seasoning your favorite beef steaks.
Book an appointment today to speak with Moe and learn how you can incorporate healthy recipes like these into your every day routine.