Telehealth Nutrition Counseling
Telehealth nutrition counseling is a convenient alternative for people who can’t or don’t wish to visit with us in-office. Virtual appointments can save you valuable time and reduce costs. Our dietitians are experienced with telehealth and use HIPAA-compliant video conferencing so you can meet with a registered dietitian from the comfort of your home, office, or location of choice.
Click here for instructions on accessing your virtual telehealth appointment.
Telehealth Nutrition Counseling Rates
- Stress & Social engagement
- Medication and Supplements
- Disease risk factors
- Identification of strengths
- Identification of underlying nutrition challenge(s) which may have been previously overlooked or misdiagnosed
- Comprehensive nutrition education (tailored to your specific needs)
- Goal setting
- Meal & snack strategy planning
- Timely referrals when needed
- RD Connected Food and Behavior Journal app (OPTIONAL) (Eating disorder track available)
- Therapy course planning
- Evaluation of goals & treatment progress
- Review of Journal and activity tracker (OPTIONAL)
- Continuous identification of new challenges and complications
- Setback recovery
- Celebrating success
- Continuing education (including grocery tours and cooking lessons)
- New goal setting
- Self-monitor training
- Discharge planning
Did You Know?
HFN’s policy caps rates for active clients at the rate they started at for life. That means, once you book your first appointment, you’ll never see a rate increase!
Book An Appointment